Hiring a Car in St. Lucia
Getting around in St Lucia is very easy by car. There are a number of car rental companies who will provide you with the transportation you need at very economical rates.
All listed prices reflect a 10% discount which will be honoured when booked via this web site. We can book a car or jeep for you irrespective of where you’re staying.
First select your vehicle, then retun here to make a booking by completing our vehicle hire enquiry form.
All rentals are subject to a Government tax of US$5.00 (EC$13.50) per day.
Driving from Hewanorra Airport to the North
Distance is approximately 54 miles and driving time is approximately 1hr 15mins. Please ensure that you take the main road on the East Coast. When you arrive at the T-junction in the Cul-de-sac area, turn left and take the first right to Castries (this is the point where you join the West coast road). If going through Castries, take the ring road going clockwise around Castries, which takes you past the fire station, filtering left at the Market onto the John Compton Highway (the harbour should be visible on your left). If going to Gros Islet, at the Vigie Airport roundabout go straight ahead and remain on the Gros Islet Highway until you reach your turn-off.
All rentals are subject to a Government tax of US$5.00 per day
Terms and Conditions:
- Collision Damage Waiver – US$15.00 per day. Note that if Collision Damage waiver is declined the client is responsible for US$2000 in the event of an accident, fire or theft regardless of who is at fault.
- Personal Accident Insurance – US4.00 per day.
- Extra Drivers – US$3.00 per day.
- Baby Car Seats available at $4.00 per day.
- Minimum 3 years driving experience required.
- Driver must be 25 years old and over.
- Local driving permit is required. This can be obtained at our office for US$21.00 or EC$54.00. This permit is valid for 3 months. One day permit costs US$12.00 or EC$30.00
- A deposit of US$500 (or a signed credit card coupon) is required at the commencement of the rental period. All rentals are subject to a Government tax of US$5.00 per day.
- Vehicles are not to be driven on the Beach.
- 100 miles free on one-day rentals. Additional miles will be billed at 40 cents each.
- Unlimited mileage for rentals of 2 days or more.
- Free delivery and pickup at hotels.